Our pain relief center in Denver offers comprehensive pain treatments by Physicians who are Board Certified and Fellowship Trained. Treatment is available for all types of acute and chronic conditions, including ones that are very complicated.
With over 25 treatment options available, rest assured that your unique presentation will be addressed with a customized plan designed to maximize your successful outcome!
(Click on each for details):
Procedures to manage pain
- Treatment for Auto Accidents
- Blocking the Celiac Plexus
- Disc Injections
- Steroid Injections (Epidural)
- Injections – Joints, Stem Cell, Trigger Point, SI Joint, Disc
- Nerve Blocks – Lumbar Sympathetic, Medial Branch, Occipital Nerve, Sphenopalatine, Stellate Ganglion, Superior Hypogastric Plexus Interventional Pain Management
- Kyphoplasty and Vertebroplasty
- Medication Management
- Physical Therapy
- PRP – Platelet Rich Plasma
- RFA – RadioFrequency Ablation
- Spinal Cord Stimulator Implants
- Spinal Decompression Treatment
Denver clinics for pain management offer several pain relief treatments. The Colorado Pain Network is the bridge between doctors that pain management Denver trusts and patients. Fill out the given form on the page or call (720) 306-9575 today!