Welcome to the TOP Denver Pain Management Clinic
Colorado pain management doctors provides pain treatment in Denver, Golden, Wheat Ridge, Lakewood, Aurora, Broomfield and surrounding areas:
- Pain Medication Therapy
- Interventional Pain Procedures
- Auto Accident Personal Injury Treatment
- Workers Compensation Injury Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
Why seek treatment with the Board Certified, Fellowship Trained pain doctors in the Colorado Pain Network?
- Colorado Pain offers interventions as well as medication.
- Our pain doctors have over a 90% satisfaction rate with treatment.
- Colorado Pain providers accept Workers Compensation and Personal Injury Claims.
- The pain doctors are all Board Certified and Award Winning!
Pain Management Treatments
- TREATING AUTO ACCIDENT INJURY
- BLOCKING THE CELIAC PLEXUS
- DISCOGRAM – LUMBAR
- EPIDURAL STEROID INJECTIONS
- FACET JOINT BLOCKS
- GANGLION IMPAR BLOCK
- INTERVENTIONAL PROCEDURES
- JOINT PAIN INJECTIONS
- BLOCKING LUMBAR SYMPATHETIC BLOCK
- MEDIAL BRANCH NERVE INJECTIONS
- MEDICATION THERAPY
- OCCIPITAL NERVE BLOCK
- RFA – RADIOFREQUENCY ABLATION
- BLOCKING THE SPHENOPALATINE GANGLION
- SACROILIAC JOINT INJECTIONS
- SPINAL CORD IMPLANTS
- SPINAL DECOMPRESSION THERAPY
- BLOCKING THE STELLATE GANGLION
- SUPERIOR HYPOGASTRIC PLEXUS BLOCK
- TPI – TRIGGER POINT THERAPY
Pain Conditions Treated
- PAIN IN THE ABDOMEN
- INJURIES SUSTAINED IN AUTO ACCIDENTS
- PAIN IN THE BACK
- CARPAL TUNNEL Syndrome
- COMPLEX REGIONAL PAIN SYNDROME
- DEGENERATION OF THE INTERVERTEBRAL DISC
- ADULT SCOLIOSIS
- DIABETIC/PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY
- FACET ARTHRITIS
- PAIN IN THE FACE
- FAILED SURGERY SYNDROME
- ALL HEADACHES
- DISC HERNIATION
- JOINT PAIN – ANKLE, SHOULDER, HIP, KNEE, ETC
- NECK PAIN & WHIPLASH
- PAIN IN THE PELVIS& ABDOMEN
- PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY
- SI JOINT PAIN
- SPINAL VCF
- WORKERS COMPENSATION
Pain doctors in the Colorado Pain Network treat all types of conditions, providing individualized treatment to obtain the best outcomes.The providers are all Board Certified, Fellowship Trained and experts in getting you pain relief!
This includes both alternative and traditional therapies, with the providers working together on such cutting edge treatments as spinal decompression therapy, radiofrequency ablation, spinal cord stimulator implants, Botox injections for migraines and different types of blocks for RSD.
Patients range from adolescents to grandparents, athletes, weekend warriors, executives, manual laborers, teachers and more. Everyone is treated the same – with respect, compassion and the top options available in pain management treatment. Every provider in the Colorado Pain Network asks themselves the same question when it concerns patient care:
“Is this the treatment I would want for one of my own family members?”
Over 95% of patients are able to avoid surgery with treatment in the Colorad o Pain Network. With regenerative medicine, athletes may have sports injuries repaired faster than before and more patients may avoid the need for hip or knee replacement.
Some of the newest, cutting edge procedures may offer long term pain relief. Not just weeks, but 1-2 years! With over 50 insurance plans being accepted and over 50 treatment options available, several offices and appointments readily available, patients can rest assured they will be receiving comprehensive, timely treatment that will be customized to their specific needs.
For detailed information on any of the conditions or treatments provided, click on any one in blue. The clinics accept Workers Compensation, Personal Injury Liens, PPO’s, Medicare, some HMO’s & Self Pay.
The doctors are all experts and highly trained, offering both medical and interventional pain therapies.
Call (720) 306-9575 for more information and scheduling today with the top pain clinics in Denver Colorado!